Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Consensus In Confluence"

Another 'Welcome' cap that I made for the Introduction thread of 'consensus/Bex' at Rachel's Haven.

Steering essentially 'blind' with respect to what her particular dis/likes might be, (which is usually the case with these 'preemptive strikes'), the following piece of work is what resulted. Her response and appreciation have been quite flattering and, as she rightly points out, this story would not have likely happened had I known more about her tastes and proclivities.

That being said, I hope that you too, will enjoy:

"Consensus; In Confluence"

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, and wonderfully thought out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liz! I'll not post it here, but there is an 'outline' of how it came to be which I shared with Bex at Rachel's.

    Glad that you like it! ((xLizX))

    ReplyDelete